Readers! Recently information regarding various topics is being posted on the Ubqari Facebook page after which readers share their experiences about the posted topics through comments. All these secrets are being handed over to the readers of Ubqari. Remember! Millions of people share their observations, learn and find solutions to their problems on the Ubqari Facebook page. You should definitely give likes, tell your own medical or spiritual problems and discover cures or solutions while sitting at home.
If deprived of a good sleep then put on perfume!
* After reading your post, the day after tomorrow, I liberally used the 'Fawaqa' scent on my pillow and bed. This helped me fall asleep quickly and deeply. (Mumtaz Akhtar)
* Wash and clean poppy (khashkhash) seeds like rice then dry them. Grind the seeds with a rolling pin and store them. Add one spoon of this powder into a cup of milk and thoroughly mix it two to three times. Drink it cold. It will help you have a good sleep. (Alif, Seen)
* First recite 'Darood-e-Ibrahimi' then recite Surah Fatiha once. Then keep reciting Darood-e-Ibrahimi. You will fall asleep. It is a very effective method. (Tahir Mahmood, Dubai)
* Recite Darood Pak, Kul Shareef and Surah Al-Fath 11 times each then get into bed. You will experience the most wonderful, deep and amazing sleep that in the morning you will have no words to describe it. (Muhammad Hussain)
* Before sleeping at night, drinking a warm glass of milk with honey is the best homemade tip for having a good night's sleep. There is an amino acid called tryptophan in milk, which increases the amount of the hormone serotonin in the blood, which in turn sends sleep signals to the brain. Carbohydrates like honey speed up this process and the signals reach the brain sooner. (Rifat Sikander, Lahore)
* To get a good night's sleep, after dinner, drink half teaspoon of black seed (kalwanji) oil, take one teaspoon of honey, and sleep in peace. Besides this, getting a foot massage also gives great results. (Shehzad Bilal, Dubai)
* Experts say that between 10:45 pm and 11:00pm comes a times when we naturally feel tired and we develop the motivation to sleep. However, if we remain awake during this time then the level of cortisol, a protein, increases which forces us to stay awake past 2am. Hence, sleeping at the right time is beneficial for our both sleep and health. Otherwise, we suffer the consequences the next whole day. (Usman Sohail, Karachi)
Withering of skin from piles gone!
I have a tried method for curing piles. Ingredients: 100 leaves of Neem and 100g of black pepper. Dry both and add pure honey according to need then make small tablets out of it equal to the size of a chickpea. Take two tablets morning and evening each. You can change the amount of any of the ingredients according to your condition. Inshallah, there will be no sign of piles remaining. Keep the tablets in the fridge to prevent them from spoiling. This method is for both blood-filled and internal piles. (Muhammad Yunas, Dublin, Ireland)
A wonderful cure for every disease: Make a sounf out of 50g each of Ilaichi and fenugreek (methray) seeds. Eat one teaspoon of this sounf morning and evening before or after one hour of eating. Surprisingly, blood-filled piles are cured quickly. Joint and knee pains, stomach diseases and most importantly it is the permanent cure for both women and men. (Muhammad Ali, Lahore)
Beneficial food for dry piles:
1) Take 3, 5 or 7 pieces of anjeer and soak them in water at night. In the morning, eat the anjeer and also drink the water. You will feel better immediately.
2) Eating roti made of sorghum (jowar), beet (chukander) and 'guava' etc. provide relief.
3) Take half cup of sweet mango juice, 25g of sweet yoghurt and one spoon of ginger and make juice out of it then drink it. Like this, take this juice three times in a day. It will make you feel better.
4) Adding salt and crushed ajwain to whey and drinking it can cure piles forever but drink it after eating.
Beneficial food for blood-filled piles:
1) Drinking coriander juice mixed with misri provides relief from blood-filled piles.
2) Papita is very good for blood-filled piles.
3) Drinking a glass of masoor dal and sour whey is very beneficial.
4) If there is too much blood, eat yoghurt only.
5) Drink fenugreek seeds cooked in milk or its decoction. (Hakeem Jafar)
This is called change! After 32 years my husband became different:
Respected Hazrat Hakeem Sahab, Aslam-o-Alaikum! Pearls found in the dars and monthly Ubqari magazine has made my life peaceful. What medical and spiritual benefits I found from the dars and monthly Ubqari magazine, I would like to share with Ubqari readers:
1- I had constipation for a long time. Every time I ate, I recited Surah Quraish thrice afterwards which completely cured me.
2- My husband used to insult me in front of everyone for 32 years; he used to swear a lot. After I started reciting یا قھار 1100 times in morning and evening with recitation of Darood Shareef 11 times before and after it, my husband's attitude has become so much better that for the first time in my life (that is in 32 years) this Eid-ul-Fitr, he took me to my parents’ house by force and did not argue with me or anyone instead he gave money to all the children and got along with everyone. Everyone was amazed and wondered about the drastic altera in his behaviour. That is when I told them about the tip in the monthly Ubqari magazine about recitingیا قھار (Fay. Seen. Rawalpindi)